Bloom: Live Online Nai’a Breathwork Session
This Sunday, April 11, 11am (Montreal time) Jhennevièv, our founder will be live for an online NAI’A Breathwork Session! It’s Spring season and it’s time to clear the air! Sign up! The replay will be available if you can’t make it live.
– What is NAI’A Breathwork?
It is a relaxation approach that helps self-regulate your nervous system.
– Who is it for?
For all people in good physical condition who want to slow down, relax, and revitalize their system. If you have a medical condition or are heavily medicated, check with your doctor and with us before signing up.
– I do not have a breathing or yoga practice, can I participate?
– What benefits can I get from this practice?
- It’s different for everyone, and, in general:
- increased well-being,
- peace of mind,
- mental clarity,
- cellular vitality,
- brain and heart coherence,
- better circulation,
- deep relaxation,
- better sleep,
- better physical and mental performance
- increased ability to deal with emotions
There’s no reason not to participate! 😉
See you on Sunday!